Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Milford Office
Your first visit to Robert T Kroepel Jr, DMD involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Treating patients with an honest approach and a gentle touch.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit. They are in .pdf format and will require Adobe Acrobat to print. Please provide them to our office at least 1 business day before your appointment! These documents can be brought to our office, faxed to 203-876-1166, mailed to 243 Broad St, Milford CT 06460, or email a scan or image to [email protected]
- New Patient Package - All the required forms needed for your first visit in printable .pdf documents. If you cannot print these documents to complete them, please come 15 mins. early to your appointment and to complete them!
- Record Release and Disclosure Forms - To request your past records from another provider; permission to speak to a family member or caregiver about your care.
- Services and Referral Brochure
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor. We look forward to your first visit.
At the end of the Milford Green. use 243 North Broad St for GPS directions.